Carolyn, Marvin and I went out a couple of times in February and enjoyed ourselves. He let me know about two weeks after our second date that he would be traveling in March. He asked if he could call me in April. I told him that would be fine. Hopefully I will hear back from him in early April. I would like to place my membership on hold to see where things go with Marvin. I will let you know if or when I wish to meet someone new. Thanks.  Diane